Items Eligible for Return
Due to health and hygienic regulations, we cannot except exchanges or returns for items that have already been worn.
However, Return Requests due to shipping errors of incorrect size, color, or pattern will include the following conditions:
- Return requests must be received within 14 days after delivery
- Product has not been modified or used
- Product is in its original condition with tags intact.
Return requests will also be accepted due to manufacturing defect or damage during shipment.
If the item is being returned due to our error, manufacturer defects, or damage during shipping, we will send you a prepaid shipping label. Return requests must be received within 14 days after delivery.
- The easiest way to request a return is to email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once it is approved, we will send you an email within 1-2 business days containing easy and precise shipping directions along with the appropriate return shipping address.
- Items must be returned within 10 days of receiving your return approval.
All returns are subject to inspection. Unless damaged, items must be in new, unused, original packaging. Any item not in its original condition and showing signs of obvious use, including laundering, makeup, animal hair, deodorant, perfume, or the like, will be deemed unsuitable for resale and will not be accepted for a refund.
Any order that the customer cancels after it has been placed, even if the customer has not received the item yet, is subject to regular return policies. Customer must accept delivery, and then contact us to set up a return, as per the instructions above. This is because most orders begin processing almost immediately.
In those rare cases that the item is on backorder and actually hasn’t shipped yet, you would be able to cancel the order. In that case, customer service will inform you that option is available.